Breaking Ticker

Chrisean Reveals Blueface Is Gay



So Chrisean just spilled some sizzling hot tea, she just revealed that Blueface is DL hours after they got into a heated exchange on Twitter after Blueface revealed he was not the father of Chrisean Jr.


So Chrisean and Blueface have taken their drama to another level because they are out here spilling dirty secrets about each other. For those who have not been following,this whole drama started after Blueface kidnapped Chrisean’s son around 4 am while Chrisean was in the studio recording a song with her boyfriend K Suave.


Not only did Blueface forcefully take their baby, but he also assaulted Chriean’s friend who was looking after the baby while Chrisean was away. Chrisean then revealed that she got a call that her baby was taken by Blueface then she drove to get her baby back.


Hours later she shocked everyone when she teamed up with Jaidyn Alexis and they messed up Blueface’s home destroying what their hands could get on. But this is where the drama starts, Hours after Chrisean and Jaidyn teamed up to destroy Bleuface’s home. Blueface then stirred a drama on Twitter, he revealed that he was not the father of Chrisean’s baby! He tweeted “Tell me why I snook a swab this baby DNA test results came in….I am not the father smh it’s a bittersweet feeling because I was coming around to it but definitely in my best interest  thank you, Jesus.”, “I can’t even pretend like I'm not happy as hell”


Most fans believed this was B.S because hey its Blueace and he is known for saying stupid things, another thing is the timing of the tweet, why is he just putting this out after he had a fight with Chrisean and another thing is if the baby was not truly his he would have posted the test results on the internet.. I mean we saw him post his baby’s hernia picture.


But it looks like Blueface has been trying to get Chrisean’s attention for a while because ever since she started dating K Suave she has been avoiding him like a plague and the baby was the perfect way to get her to respond. Well it worked because Chrisean finally responded to him she tweeted “I love the way shit plays out. There is a such thing of a happy ending.”.


But the thing is her response was unusual because we all know Chrisean, she goes hard with her response but her response sounded like she was tired of Blueface’s B.S. Chrisean then tweeted  “I need a tattoo artist I need all this covered up ENOUGH IS ENOUGH”. Chrisean moving on was the last thing Blueface wanted because he still loved her and she getting his face off her body meant she was moving on.


But then you can always expect Blueface to act stupid, he then spilled some tea, he tweeted “Being tatted on a girl is not a flex you literally effed Cardi B's husband a couple of weeks ago I’m tired of niggas looking at me while they fucking you get the rest of em 

gone asap please”. 


Chrisean then denied the allegations she tweeted “U just crashing out making up shit”  Blueface looks like he was not done with the accusations he replied to Chrisean saying “So you ain't been with Cardi’s husband November 10 at 4 am at the house in LA.. I’m making this up?”.


Offset then quickly came out and denied this rumor because the tweet went viral he tweeted “I ain't never talk or touch that lady. Real talk man, you need some help!”


But then Chrisean was like Oh you wanna spill secrets, let's do it. Chrisean then tweet “Let's talk about how I saw Gay porn in your recent search history that's why I honestly got the cover up bro I had a zesty guy on my neck nothing wrong with being bisexual just let a girl know before she fall in love weirdo”


Chrisean then went live on Instagram and talked about how she feels if  Blueface was DL, she revealed that she doesn't want no fruity man raising her baby. Chrisean spilling the tea that  Blueface was DL was surprising because he has always portrayed himself as this straight Alpha Male. And y’all remember when CPS knocked on his door after he asked if his son was gay because his son chose food over looking at the strippers during the middle


But hey!! This is not the first time Blueface is being accused of being DL  a few months ago there was a viral tik tok post where a gay influencer revealed he was in a relationship with Blueface and posted a video of him getting intimate with a guy that had tattoos like Blueface.


Blueface then denied the allegations, he said “I have no interest in going after the LGBTQ if they don’t hold each other accountable for things like this seeing how they come together for everything else that’s on their community as a whole I’m not homophobic nor gay”


“I’m not sueing nobody for no defamation if y’all believe that….that’s on you this shit is all entertainment for me literally every time I open these apps I separate my reality from this virtual world where everyone is pretending and lying for likes an approvals i am the TRUTH”


Inside sources then revealed that Blueface’s other baby mama Jaidyn was mad at Chrisean for revealing Blueface’s sexuality and it looks like it's gonna end their newly found friendship. But Chrisean doesn't care because she moved on from Blueface already. Moments after she spilled the tea about Blueface being DL she posted a video of her newly gotten tattoo.


So Chrisean finally removed Blueface’s facial tattoo she had on her neck and she also tattooed the name of her new man on her hand and it sure looks like shes done with Blueface.


Fans had this to say

If BF is bi, I wouldn't be surprised because the drama that he constantly starts smacks of girl-shit!! That's shit we do!! Real dudes hate drama and will walk with the quickness away from it let alone constantly starting it.

When a straight man, repeatedly Says gay this, gay that, the gays, ladies aren't on his mind- men are on his mind thinking about gay men steadily daily, we all know you are cover brother that's type blue transgender To each his own, I see the gay in you

So Do you really think Bluface is DL? Let me know what you think in the comments then check out the next video.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.